Monday, April 11, 2005

Pain, pain and more pain

I was right, it is all going too well. Mike Eley has just been offered a commercial in the US for the week we’re planning to shoot. He’s busy looking into whether or not he can get a work permit in time. If he can’t then good for us but bad for him. If he can then good for him, and I guess it’s postpone for a week for us. Can’t complain, it’s just one of those risks when you have no money. Just hope that we can keep everyone (and everything) on board for another week. The longer the delays go on the more worried I am that Kieran will get some big offer to do something else.

On the plus side I’ve decided to cut the hospital scenes down, thereby virtually eliminating the need to find this location, which was proving tricky. I actually did it because I was worried the story was coming to a halt half way through when we got to the hospital, and wanted to cut it right down to keep the narrative moving. The fact that it makes the hunt for location easier is just a bonus.

And on the double plus side I won £75 on the National. So we now have a budget of £75, unless I spend it all on prostitutes and booze, which I probably will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home