Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wrap

Tonight is the wrap party and I learn a number of things. First up I learn that I am quite happy sitting in the edit suite rather than going to the party, which is a good sign. I then learn that I can't drink as much as I used to (this is at the party, not in the edit suite). And finally I learn that quite a few people have been checking this blog to see how their work on the film went. How they will feel when they check out the IMDB page to see I've taken credit for every single job on the film (my performance as Emily was one of the highlights) is anyones guess, but as they don't know where I live I'm OK.

Edited the balcony scene, and bar a quick jump cut, it works very well all in the close reverse. We'll need a few cutaways to cover the jump cut and smooth it all out, but they should be fairly easy to get. Fingers crossed it doesn't destroy the feel of the scene, which is at times quite magical.

I really want to go back to the beginning and watch the film through again, but know that if we do that we'll just continue tweaking, so it's best to just plough on and get to the end before we look back. Fingers crossed it's all going well so far, although today I am hungover so god knows what it'll look like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home