Saturday, May 24, 2008

First cut completed

On Friday at about six we ran off three copies of the first cut. We used the assemble as our template and went through the whole film re-cutting each scene as we wanted it, then added rough music and did a quick sound mix. We also did an opening credit sequence which is exactly how I imagined it would be a year and a half ago when I came up with the idea, which, as they say, is nice.

The main problem is going to be music. The film works great with statement of vindication by bikini kill as the opening music, but who knows if we can get the rights to this (even though they're on kill rock stars). Plus we've used a load of incidental music from the belle and sebastian storytelling album, which they wrote for the storytelling film but most of which didn't get used. It fits perfectly, but again who knows. It may just be me and a kazzoo. Now there's a sentance I never thought I'd type.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home